Well, since I sat through reading FreyFox's OC Questionnaire and mentioned that if anyone read it all the way, they'd be tagged, I might as well do one of these, and it'll be on The Bluesy Fox himself.
1. What is your real name?
A: The name's Steven V. Fox
2. Interesting... what is your current age?
A: I'm 27
3. Uh-huh, what is your favorite food?
A: I prefer a good burger now and then.
4. And your favorite drink?
A: An ice cold cola.
5. Confession time! Who is your lover?
A: Layla Vixen, who is in my band. A fine saxophone and trumpet player.
6. Have you kissed anyone yet?
A: Yep. Layla.
7. What about your childhood sweetie?
A: I didn't have one. I grew up in very rough times.
8. Who is your favorite author?
A: A tie between Robert Louis Stevenson and Herman Melville.
9. Now, what is your biggest fear?
A: Being alone. Ever since my parents were killed in an accident, that was the worst kind of fear I ever experienced.
10. Any siblings?
A: No. I was an only cub.
11. Who is your hero?
A: Sir Louis. He was my adoptive father and mentor after leaving the orphanage and we played the trumpet together for many years. Sometimes, he would play solo while I played the double-bell euphonium to accompany him.
12. Who is your worst enemy?
A: I don't really have one.
13. Who is your best friend?
A: My bandmates: Rocky, Layla, and Johnny.
14. What would you do if you met your creator?
A: We'd talk music, specifically jazz and blues, since that is what I play.
15. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: I was destined to continue my family's bloodline on being a musician, and I've already fulfilled it.
16. Worst nightmare?
A: Experiencing the deaths of my parents all over again.
17. What's your lifelong dream?
A: As soon as I marry Layla, I plan to have a couple cubs and teach them to be musicians, so the family bloodline can continue.
18. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?
A: My kids would join us as we played the local clubs.
19. Where's your favorite place to relax?
A: My apartment, which has a great view of the city.
20. What do you do most of the time?
A. I practice playing the instruments I own, which include my trumpets and harmonica, my father's double-bell euphonium, and my mother's accordion and french horn. I also write new material for my band and we consult one another.
So, if you read this all the way, I'll do what FreyFox did to me and tag you. Now get crackin'.